Thursday, August 30, 2012

"...and the cat won." The End


Due to a CRAZY schedule I'm taking some time off from the old blog, which I've never done before. I have Lords of Trillium, Book III of the Nightshade Chronicles to finish soon, and I feel a little bit like poor crazy Muffin, who looks like she's about to lose it on whoever is snapping that picture! 

On a cool note, Nightshade City and The White Assassin are available on nook, and will be available in e-format on Kobo, Amazon, and iTunes in the very near future! Very exciting to see my book on nook! As always, my publisher did a bang-up job!

I'll be back in October, unless Muffin gets to me first! ;)

Hilary

9 comments:

  1. Yay for nook and for great publishers! Congrats. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chandara! I'm really lucky to have landed where I did! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Hilary! See you when you get back from your break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne! See ya soon!

      Delete
  3. Hurry up and finish writing book three. (But take as much time as you need.) I just finished The White Assassin and LOVED it so I'm excited about reading The Lords of Trillium.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bish, that totally makes my day! I was just writing about our creepy white friend today! ;)

      Delete
  4. hi miss hilary! yippeee for you taking time to get those books done. i cant wait til i could read them. for sure im gonna miss you but i could know youre gone for a real good reason and youll be back real soon. im sending you some virtual chocolate to help keep you going. :)
    ...hugs from lenny
    sharks are cool but...RATS RULE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lenny, thank you! Virtual chocolate is exactly what I need! Not the real kind! ;) You are the nicest writer I know!

      Big Hugs and RATS RULE!

      Hilary

      Delete
  5. We'll miss you Hilary, but we know there will be a couple great books written during your break. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message after the beep...BEEP!