Friday, November 16, 2012

The Most Adorable Agent EVER! ;)


So, I finally met Marietta last weekend, my agent extraordinaire! Here we are at the Hancock building. You can see Lake Shore Drive behind us. We had a great day and Marietta and my kids and husband got along great. I think my daughter, Nomi, was about to sneak into her purse and fly home with her. :)

I always get a lot of questions from people about my agent. What I can tell you about Marietta Zacker? She's super down-to-earth, hilariously funny, a burst of energy, and LOVES what she does! A while back, Marietta held a Q&A on my blog. Anything you ever wanted to know about her taste in kids' books is there! She's likes blueberry pancakes too, though I don't know if that's a helpful tip. ;)

Happy Friday, everyone!  

11 comments:

  1. You guys are adorable. And what a view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was really nice. My agent is so down to earth. :)

      Delete
  3. You are so blessed to find her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, beyond blessed! She is a literary angel! :)

      Delete
  4. So awesome you got to meet in pereson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you met, Hilary. It's a little weird that we work so closely with these great people, but rarely meet them!!

    I too love the view. I didn't realize you were so tall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That's what Marietta side! I'm honestly not that tall at all. I just wear tall shoes!! ;)

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/19/2012

    Yeah! Glad everyone had a great time. : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a message after the beep...BEEP!