Saturday, May 18, 2013

Magic Tree Bookstore Children's Book Week -- Today!


I'll be at the Magic Tree Bookstore in Oak Park, IL today, at 2PM for the Children's Book Week Authors Visit. Myself and four other children's authors will be there to talk about writing, read a little from our books, and of course, sign them! Hope to see you there and please bring the kiddos! Should be loads of fun!

"Magic Tree is delighted to welcome a roster of some of today's finest children's authors. Jerome Pohlen, Liesl Shurtliff, Amy Timberlake, Hilary Wagner and Andrea Beaty will be sharing their experiences writing both fiction and non-fiction books for children."

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a wonderful time for those in driving distance. I hope you have fun, Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great! I wish you were there! :)

      Delete
    2. It was great! I wish you were there! :)

      Delete

Leave me a message after the beep...BEEP!