Monday, May 18, 2009

Remembering Craig Virden

For any of you who know me personally, you know sadly, my agent, Craig Virden, passed away on May sixth--a very sudden passing, for one far too young.

Since that day, I've been reading wonderful stories about him posted by friends from the industry and every time I read one, I regret more and more never having the chance to meet him. He is without a doubt someone who will never and could never be forgotten. He touched so many lives and helped so many authors. He took a chance on me, for which I will forever be grateful.

Below is a link to a collection of stories about him from Publisher's Weekly, all from close friends--authors, agents, publishers and the like, all loving reminders of someone they'll all miss very much.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/article/CA6658631.html?nid=3329

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a message after the beep...BEEP!